Being and Such

 
Feed the Fish
Current Projects:
  • Blogging
  • Preparing for Graduate School
  • Researching how to get published!
  • Planning an awesome trip to Europe
  • Eating brains
Blog Better!
I am a self-taugh blogger. You can be too! Here are some sites I use regularly to help me hit that post button with confidence!
Friend's Projects!
This is where I showcase all the cool things my friends are doing! Our current feature is Ali Sabin! Feel free to visit her site: AliSabin Designs
In the News
Facing a new year, with resolution
Monday, January 4, 2010
There is reason to believe that this year will be better than the last. You can measure your constitution by how you have decided to face your life. Being a positive person, I have chosen to be excited about the new year! Why? Here are a few reasons:
1. I will NOT move this year! I moved twice last year and it was horrible!
2. I WILL go to Europe this year. I have never traveled out of these United States and that is something I plan to change in 2010.
3. I WILL have a garden this year! We have never lived in a large enough space to have a garden and it is something I have always wanted to try. With 2 acres, you better believe I will have some fresh veggies to munch on!
4. I will NOT get discouraged about my writing. I have a style that makes sense to me and is very therapeutic. I should consider that successful rather than mindless rambling of a 20-something with no clear direction in her life.
5. I WILL decide between graduate school and ________. Not sure what the blank is yet. That's the fun part! But this will be the year I decide to either commit to further my education or explore a new path.
6. I WILL lose weight. Enough said.

2009 was a year of great sadness and change in my life. But having faced it all, I am excited to see where 2010 takes me.
posted by VCooper @ 9:26 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
About Me

Name: VCooper
Home: Bogart, Ga, United States
About Me: I am an aspiring writer
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© Being and Such .Blogger Templates by Isnaini and Cool Cars Pictures