Being and Such

 
Feed the Fish
Current Projects:
  • Blogging
  • Preparing for Graduate School
  • Researching how to get published!
  • Planning an awesome trip to Europe
  • Eating brains
Blog Better!
I am a self-taugh blogger. You can be too! Here are some sites I use regularly to help me hit that post button with confidence!
Friend's Projects!
This is where I showcase all the cool things my friends are doing! Our current feature is Ali Sabin! Feel free to visit her site: AliSabin Designs
In the News
A NOTE ABOUT REMEMBERING
Sunday, February 14, 2010


When I envisioned this project, the upcoming days are the ones I was thinking about. It will not be easy to tell this part of the story, but I hope it will be beautiful. It is meant to be a living memory of the dead, and it is all I have left to give my Dad.
I can't know if the decisions I make are what he might of wanted, and I can't live for him. That has been a hard lesson to learn. I hope to leave on these pages some of the burden of my sorrow, and the heartbreak of its reality. These things happened to me, and I am profoundly changed as a result.
But some parts, most, remain the same...sane.
posted by VCooper @ 9:50 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
About Me

Name: VCooper
Home: Bogart, Ga, United States
About Me: I am an aspiring writer
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© Being and Such .Blogger Templates by Isnaini and Cool Cars Pictures