Being and Such

 
Feed the Fish
Current Projects:
  • Blogging
  • Preparing for Graduate School
  • Researching how to get published!
  • Planning an awesome trip to Europe
  • Eating brains
Blog Better!
I am a self-taugh blogger. You can be too! Here are some sites I use regularly to help me hit that post button with confidence!
Friend's Projects!
This is where I showcase all the cool things my friends are doing! Our current feature is Ali Sabin! Feel free to visit her site: AliSabin Designs
In the News
Summer is here!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Isn't this lovely?! There is nothing more peaceful than reflecting about my day on the porch!
posted by VCooper @ 3:39 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
About Me

Name: VCooper
Home: Bogart, Ga, United States
About Me: I am an aspiring writer
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© Being and Such .Blogger Templates by Isnaini and Cool Cars Pictures